As we are driving from Sweden and you’re mostly in the UK, we had high hopes that the quarantine would have been lifted by now, but that’s not the case.

New directions will be given on September 9 and we keep our fingers crossed that it will bring a change.

If not we’re looking into plan-B – a 14 day quarantine before we can head out to see you all. This would mean postponing our meet up by … 14 days. We hope you have patience with us and won’t mind a delay.

Stay safe and stay tuned for updates ✌️

If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to get in touch: daniel@stickerapp.com