We knew there was a chance of this happening. New directives have put a road block to our trip 🙁 As the world is tightening its social restrictions yet again, we’ve had to adjust to reality. The tour will happen, it’s just on hold. As soon as we’re allowed to travel freely we hope to visit you all and we hope you’ll have patience with us. We aim to stay in contact with updates and let you know as soon as there’s any news on the horizon. Stay safe  🤗

If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to get in touch: daniel@stickerapp.com